Thursday, May 18, 2017

Back in Finland

Its been 5 days back in Finland now and it feels pretty good. I could have happily stayed in China for a longer time but it still feels pretty good to be back to normal. To sleep in my own bed and to eat some real Finnish food is always good. I will always remember the friends we made and the crazy things we did in China. I even got a tattoo that says "Made In China" on my left arm so I would never forger this journey we had. Hopefully I will go back there soon, maybe within 2 years when I have enough money. For any students that are going to China then I would tell you not to worry about it so much. I know I was pretty worried before we left about what we would do and if we could even do it at work and how we would live there without knowing any Chinese. It will all work itself out and if not then there will always be people there to help you on the way. One big thing that I would say is to get a really good VPN because you are going to need it and if you haven't downloaded WeChat already then do it because everyone uses it there and its really good. If you want to know more or if you have anything to ask me then be free to add my WeChat and ask me anything about my journey there, Ken-G98.

Thank you for reading my blog and here is just a small amount of pictures in no order whatsoever, enjoy.











































No comments:

Post a Comment