Thursday, March 23, 2017

Update


I'm writing this a bit early because 10 of us are going to Shanghai this weekend so I won't be writing then.

Short update about work: we started with some gif examples then we got to make our own and then we started with some cards for April fools. We also got to make some art using the pen tool which was cool, the more we use the tools the more we learn the uses for them.

On our spare time we went to Starbucks on Monday to chill and work. After that we went to go eat and I had frog for the first time, it was good. On Tuesday we went to Time Square and walked around but everything was so expensive so we took a bus back to the cheaper market. We also ate there and had some fried ice cream which was amazing. On Wednesday we went to a mall where we bought some supplies for our room like a brush to clean the floor. I also bought some new shoes for around 20€. Today we are probably going to watch a movie in our room and just chill. Next time I write I will tell you what happened in Shanghai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment