Sunday, March 19, 2017

A week in

I'm sorry if this looks wierd but I'm writing it on my phone so it might. We are now a week in our stay. We have done and learnt a lot already. Firstly about our work. In the IT area there are 4 of us. There is me, Janek, Eve and Sunny. We work at Trad Animation China, it's a animation company that makes animated movies. For now our boss has only checked how much we know a out photoshop with some tasks to do but next week we will do some harder things. The head boss of the company and some other teachers held a presentation about some Chinese and Finnish things to welcome us, I said a few words back too.

In our spare time we have made friends with the girls that picked us up from the airport and some other people too including 2 guys named Yann and Arthur. Yann is kind of in charge of us to make sure nothing bad happens. They have all been really nice and welcoming. They have showed us some parts of the massive city Suzhou is and will keep on doing so. Yesterday we went to a area of Suzhou where there were a lot of stores and old buildings, we walked around pretty much all day buying stuff and sightseeing. Later we went to a museum and also a park, they were both stunning. After all that we went back to the campus and then we went to our normal hangout spot which is the Rainbows bar. They just laugh when we come inside because we are there a lot. I'm sure we will get to see a lot more of the city and meet more nice people. I'm sorry if I left something out but its been a packed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment